"How do I get turned into a vampire" is answered on this page. That is why this page will tell you how to get turned into a vampire.
This is also referred to as being changed into a real vampire.
Only a real vampire can turn you into a vampire. Regardless of what some people and websites claim, being a vampire is a physical, medical thing. No spell, or ritual, or non-vampire can turn you into a vampire. An important thing to know is that the self declared energy vampires aren't real vampires, and they can't turn you in to a real vampire.
Being able to take energy doesn't make you a vampire, nor do you need to be a vampire to be able to take energy. Non-vampires can learn how to take energy as well as learn how to do other psychic abilities like mind reading, and mental telepathy. Go to the Psychic Abilities page to learn how to do these things.
To get turned into a vampire you need to do a simple exchange of blood with a vampire. Even just a 1/4 teaspoon of blood is more than enough blood to turn you into a vampire. Unlike how this is portrayed in movies, there is no need to drain someone of their blood to the point of death, when turning them into a vampire. Any person that claims they are a real vampire and says that they have to drain you to the point of death to turn you into a vampire, is a poser and should be avoided.
As is already commonly believed, when a vampire turns you into a vampire, the vampire must receive the normal persons blood first. This exchange of blood can be done orally. Afterwards the normal person must receive the vampires blood, they can do this orally as well. This is the only way that you can be turned into a vampire.
This is possible because being a vampire, and the ability for you to get turned into a vampire is caused by an endogenous retrovirus, go to that page to learn more about it.
Click the stumble badge to recommend to 20,000,000 others.
Due to me never wanting someone to ask me "how do I get turned into a vampire" again, I am going to list the steps on how to get turned into a vampire below. If you still can't get turned into a vampire after reading this page then that is your problem and not mine.
- Maybe you already are a vampire. Read this page to know if you already are a real vampire, or this page will tell what an Awakening is.
If you already are a real vampire, or after you get turned into a vampire. the Superinfection page will be very useful to you.
- In order for you to use the how do I get turned into a vampire page. First you have to know how to find a real vampire. The how to find a real vampire page will make it so that if you do see a vampire, you will actually know it when you see one. Every one has seen a vampire at least once in their life (vampires are everywhere) they just didn't know how to recognize a vampire when they saw one.
Most vampires don't even know that they are a vampire. Even if they don't know they are a vampire, you can still get turned into a vampire by them. Through the exchange of blood mentioned on this webpage, you can still get turned into a vampire. Without you having to tell them that they are capable of doing it. It is not advised to trick a vampire into turning you into a vampire, however it does work and it avoids asking them to do it, it also avoids the whole vampire conversation.
- Vampires are everywhere. You don't have to go to any specific place to find a vampire, even a grocery store can be used to find a vampire. If you know how to recognize a vampire when you see one, then it will be almost as easy as finding a girlfriend or a boyfriend. However, this website does contain a section that lists bars and clubs that are vampire friendly places; which you may be more likely to get turned into a vampire through. Although, be discreet about it or you could easily get banned.
If you can't find a vampire on your own, Do Not ask me to find a vampire for you. I don't care what you say your reason for not being able to find a vampire is. Do Not ask me to have a vampire contact you in any kind of way. However there are a lot of people out there, possibly myself included that for $1,000,000.00 cash up front no refunds, wouldn't stop until they found one.
**The idea of me selling out regardless of the offer is a joke, not to be taken seriously.**
- When approaching a vampire, it is a good idea to be a bit discreet. Keep in mind, most real vampires don't know that they are a vampire. The vampires that know they are one, generally don't want it made public. This page tells how to approach a real vampire.
- Most people that claim to be a vampire, are not actually vampires. We refer to these people as posers, avoid these people if you want to get turned into a vampire.
It is usually pretty easy to tell that they are fakes, common traits among posers are one or more of the following traits: 1. use white makeup to pretend to look pale, 2. fake fangs, 3. dress like hollywood vampires, 4. claim they don't need blood just energy, 5. claim to be over 100 years old. There is a group that calls itself the vampire community that is estimated to be 98% posers and the very few real vampires in that group aren't the ones that are running it.
Vampire Banner Exchange.